- 1.Would my business benefit from Digital Marketing?
- Definitely. Though companies in many business categories continue to approach digital marketing with skepticism, avoiding digital marketing denies your business access to the media the majority of consumers turn to first and at all hours of the day.
- 2.What are Dark Advertisements?
- Dark Advertising as some people call it is when you post an advertisement that is not an on page post. This means the post would not have to be posted onto your social media platforms but users will still see it on their feed. This is usually used along side on page ads to reach a complete new audience that would never have known about your brand otherwise.
- 3.Should i post organic content?
- It really depends on the Platform. Facebooks organic reach is so low that when you post on your page the only users that will see it are your followers. Instagram is better with the use of Hashtags etc
When it comes to it we recommend some organic posting to keep a page active but paid advertising is the best way to reach new audiences.
- 4.What is SEO?
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of using onsite and offsite tactics to help get content presented by a search engine. Done well, the practice increases the quantity and quality of your traffic.
- 5.What are Keywords?
- Keywords are the words and phrases searchers use—usually with search engines—to find relevant pages, images, videos, or any kind of information when looking for answers, knowledge, products, or services. SEO professionals consider keywords and the topics they suggest when optimizing content for search.
- 6.What is sponsored content?
- When you see a post on social media that shows that it is *sponsored* this means that it is paid advertising and not a normal organic post.
- 7.What is Marketing Automation?
- Marketing automation is when we use software to take away time consuming tasks for businesses such as lead generation and community interaction with the use of chatbots.
- 8.What is a Marketing Funnel?
- A marketing funnel is a model that represents the stages of a buyer’s journey from the first interaction with your brand to a purchase. The funnel metaphor is relevant because it narrows as it progresses, that is the probability of sales decreases at each phase of the funnel.
- 9.Which social media channels should I use?
- When choosing social media channels for your business we look at which platforms have the most users that would be interested in your brand.
- 1.What Website Platform is best?
- We recommend the platform that best suites your business needs. We would develop most of our "business" websites on Wordpress the leading website design software but if your business is a eCommerce focused business then we would recommend Shopify who are now the Worlds #1 eCommerce platform.
- 2.How often should I update my website?
- Websites that go for long periods with no updates and new content are unlikely to perform well or support any useful digital marketing objectives. Though a static website technically qualifies as a website it’s bound to be more than a digital brochure that produces little or no leads.
- 3.Should my website be mobile optimized?
- Mobile phones usage of websites is above 60% compared to desktop visitors, this means your website needs to be responsive across all screen sizes and devices.
This is something we make sure of when designing our clients websites.